Aster DM Healthcare IPO - Review, Priceband and GMP, Market Lot, Important Dates, Allotment and Subscription Details
Investors are now with another IPO of 2018 which is Aster DM Healthcare, Aster DM Healthcare is one of the largest private healthcare service providers which operate in multiple GCC states based on numbers of hospitals and clinics.
Company currently operates in all of the GCC states, which comprise the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain,in Jordan (which is classified as GCC Countries), in India and the Philippines.
|Company is operating in various countries with 17,240 employees as of March 31, 2017, including|
Company operates in multiple segments of the healthcare industry, including hospitals, clinics and retail pharmacies and provide healthcare services to patients across economic segments in several GCC states through their various brands viz. Aster, Medcare and Access.
In August 2014,Company had launched Aster Medcity in Kochi, Kerala, a multi-speciality hospital with a 670 bed capacity, to be positioned as a destination for medical value travel.
Company PortfolioWith the diversified portfolio in healthcare facilities with 7 hospitals, 89 clinics and 202 retail pharmacies in the GCC states, 11 multi-specialty hospitals and 6 clinics in India, and 1 clinic in the Philippines located in
- Dr.Mandayapurath Azad Moopen (Designation: Chairman and Managing Director)
- Dr.T.J. Wilson (Designation: Non-Executive Director)
- Mr.Anoop Moopen (Designation: Non-Executive Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
- Repayment and/or pre-payment of debt.
- Purchase of medical equipment.
- General corporate purposes
Aster DM IPO Subscription: (Day 2)
Aster DM Healthcare IPO Dates & Price Band: (Approx)
- IPO Open: 12-February-2018
- IPO Close: 15-February-2018
- IPO Size: Approx Rs. 725 Crore (Approx)
- Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
- Price Band: Rs. 180 to 190 Per Share
- Listing on: BSE & NSE
- Retail Portion: 35%
- Equity: 1,16,76,740 Shares
Aster DM Healthcare IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Apply for 78 Shares (Minimum Lot Size)
- Amount: Rs.14,820
Aster DM Healthcare IPO Allotment & Listing:
- Basis of Allotment: 22-February-2018
- Refunds: 22-February2018
- Credit to demat accounts: 23-February-2018
- Listing: 26-February-2018
Aster DM Healthcare IPO Review
With this valuation you can subscribe the IPO with listing gain and long term gain as well, we think that this will give a good listing to investors.