How You Can Check Mutual Funds – Aadhaar Linking Status Online
I am sure like me most of the mutual fund investors might have already submitted/provided their Aadhaar numbers to RTAs (like CAMS/Karvy/Franklin) (or) to the respective Fund houses. But inspite of linking your Aadhaar many times you will be getting messages/emails to link Aadhaar to your folio from respective RTAs, this can be quite confusing and you must be wondering whether your mutual fund folios have been successfully linked to Aadhaar or not ? and is ther any pending action from your side ? Is there any way to know your Mutual Funds – Aadhaar linking status online?
Yes you can check your linking status either by
- Calling respective customer care Or
- Check online with the RTA website.
Check Status of Mutual Funds – Aadhaar Linking online for CAMS
CAMS is the main R&T agent and services around 15 fund houses which count to more than half of the mutual fund industry. Below are some of the CAMS serviced Funds
- Birla Sun life Mutual Fund
- DSP Blackrock MF
- HDFC Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential MF
- IDFC MF
- IIFL MF
- Kotak Mutual Fund
- L&T MF
- Mahindra MF
- PPFAS MF
- SBI MF
- Shriram MF
- TATA mutual fund &
- Union bank MF
- Step 1 : Visit CAMS Aadhaar – Mutual Fund linking facility
- Step 2 : Click on ‘Aadhaar linking status – Individual’ option.
- Step 3 : You need to provide your PAN number and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4 :If your Aadhaar number is linked to CAMS serviced Mutual Fund Companies, then you can view the status message as “Aadhaar available for given PAN”.
- In case, you have not yet submitted your Aadhaar (or) Aadhaar is not linked to CAMS serviced Mutual Fund Companies, then you will see the status as “Aadhaar to be provided for the given PAN”.
Check Mutual Funds – Aadhaar Number Linking Status online for Karvy serviced Mutual FundsKarvy RTA for mutual fund houses like
- Axis Mutual Fund
- Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- BOI AXA Mutual Fund
- Canara Robeco
- DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund
- IDBI Mutual Fund
- INVESCO Mutual Fund
- JM Financial Mutual Fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Peerless Mutual Fund
- Principal Mutual Fund
- Reliance MF
- Quantum Mutual Fund
- Taurus Mutual Fund
- UTI MF etc.,
Here are the steps to know the status of Aadhaar linking
- Step 1 :Visit Karvy’s Aadhaar Linking status check online facility.
- Step 2 : Click on the respective options as shown in the above image.
- Step 3 :You need to provide your PAN number and then click on ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Step 4 : Get OTP on your registered mobile number and email (linked to MF Folios with Karvy).
- Step 5 : Enter OTP in the relevant field and click on ‘Validate OTP’ button.