Sarveshwar Foods IPO - Price Band, Market Lot, Dates, GMP, Allotment & Subscription Details
Company DetailsSarveshwar Foods Ltd incorporated in 2015 based in Jammu and Kashmir. Sarveshwar Foods is doing business of branded and non branded basmati and non-basmati rice. Company is processing and marketing of the same in the Indian as well as international market. Their product range includes
- Raw rice
- Steam rice
- Brown rice
- Broken rice and
- Parboiled rice.
- Mr. Rohit Gupta
Sarveshwar Foods ProjectsCompany is having projects on Organic Farming & Certification in various states of India some of them are listed below
- Organic Rice Cultivation in 10,000 ha of Area in Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
- Organic Walnut and Saffron cultivation in Kashmir.
- Organic Red Rice, Flaxseed cultivation in Himachal Pradesh.
- Organic Red Kidney Beans (Rajmash) cultivation in Bhaderwah area of Jammu.Company have implemented a Govt. funded project being funded by Deptt. of Agriculture, Himachal Pradesh, and Deptt. of Agriculture, Jammu (J&K).
- Company have developed our internal control system for documentation, farmer training, internal inspection and procurement
|Rs. in Crore|
Company AddressSarveshwar Foods Ltd
Jammu - 180001
IPO ReviewApply for Listing Gain
Sarveshwar Foods IPO Dates & Price Band:
- IPO Open: 05 March 2018
- IPO Close: 07 March 2018
- IPO Size: Approx Rs 54.97 Crore
- Face Value: Rs.10 Per Equity Share
- Price Band: Rs 83-85 Per Equity Share
- Listing on: NSE SME
- Shares: 6,467,200
- Retail Portion: 50%
IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Apply for 1,600 Shares (Minimum Lot Size)
- Amount: Rs.1,36,000
Grey Market PremiumThe grey market is around N/A Subject to Sauda.
Sarveshwar Foods IPO Subscription StatusIPO Subscribed - times on day 1
Sarveshwar Foods IPO Allotment StatusClick Here
Quick LinksDraft Red Herring Prospectus
IPO RegistrarBigshare Services Pvt. Ltd
Fax: 91-22-2847 5207
IPO Lead Managers
- ASIT C. MEHTA INVESTMENT INTERRMEDIATES LIMITED